This course provides a solid foundation to improve the writing, delivery and audience impact of brief presentations. It is designed to be:
ENGAGING & ACCESSIBLE
A balanced mix of best-practice instruction and hands-on exercises honed over six years of presentation coaching.
The course is designed as a step-by-step guide for writing and delivering a real-life presentation.
Confidence-boosting tips and tricks relevant to presenters across all experience levels, from first-timers to CEOs.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE...
Six Part Video Series (3-5 minutes each)
- Presentation Purpose and Goals
- Clarifying and Simplifying Your Idea
- Writing An Engaging Narrative
- Presentation as Performance Part 1: Vocal Delivery
- Presentation as Performance Part 2: Body Language, Eye Contact
- Comfort Zone: Rehearsal, Worst Case Scenarios, Fielding Q&A
Personal Presentation Review
Within one month of purchase, receive personal constructive feedback on the presentation created in conjunction with the course. You can either send a presentation file for feedback on narrative/ clarity, or video file for feedback on delivery (vocal and body language).
Take Home Tips, Worksheets and Charts
Helpful worksheets for your current and future presentations:
- Top Ten Tips To Boost Confidence
- Story Narrative Worksheet
- Body Language And Eye Contact Infographic
- Day Of Presentation Comfort Zone Checklist
Follow-Up "Office Hours"
Within three months of purchase, contact the course author once by email, phone or Skype (30 min max.) for presentation advice or additional feedback/ critique.
Receive the complete set of course materials valued individually at $250: